Looking for a fun and imaginative activity for your child on the Martin Luther King holiday? Then sign up for Minecraft Camp—but do it soon, as space is limited. Campers will explore the creative aspects of the world of Minecraft. Plus: Minecraft art, cooking, and lots of other Minecraft projects.
- When: Monday, January 20, 2014 (MLK Holiday, no school)
- Where: The Magnolia School, 2705 W. Tharpe St. (See map)
- Ages: 4 years old–5th grade (no prior Minecraft experience required)
- Times: 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. (Drop off begins at 8:00 a.m.)
- Cost: $35 (10% sibling discount)
- What to bring bring: Lunch plus enough food for a morning and afternoon snack. Campers may (but do not need to) bring one Minecraft-loaded device.
Space is limited; reserve your space by calling The Magnolia School at (850) 385-3834. The camp application is available online.
All proceeds from this camp support The Magnolia School’s middle school Thespian troupe as the students take their award-winning performances to the State Thespian competition in February. The Thespians will serve as Junior Counselors at this camp.